lunedì 27 marzo 2017

N° 660


Girl
Head: Lelutka Chloe
Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Nissa.
Dress: KITJA - Becca Dress UBER [Buying the fatpack you have extra colors and customizable mix&match]
Waist Shirt: KITJA - Becca Waist Shirt UBER [Buying the fatpack you have extra colors and customizable mix&match]
Shoes: .:PARKER:.-CHRIS SNEAKERS.UBER
Tattoo: *Queen oF Ink - Oracle Tattoo [Coming soon]
Choker: Mowie. - "Ally" Choker

Boy
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Hair: { Speakeasy } Leo Hair
Jacket: Angel DELUXE - Jack Long Sleeve - BODYMESH
Pants: [SIGNATURE] Gianni Jeans - Urban (navy)
Tattoo: *Queen oF Ink - Boss Tattoo

Couple Pose: STUN - Couple #04
Scenery: Pseudo- Club Trouble Scene SaNaRae

Special thanks to Gabriel Schonberg for taking part in photos. ♥

1 commento:

  1. I tried this dress on in store some time last month, and for some reason I left without it.And I decided that even though I didn’t technically need a http://www.zaful.com/s/gray-long-dress/ , I had to have it.Because I loved it.

    RispondiElimina